Antelco 2GPH PC Pinch Drip (30725)
Pinch Drip is a PC (Pressure Compensating) dripper designed with a turbulent flow path and factory sealed to maintain consistent pre-set discharge rates. Ergonomically designed for ease of installation using a finger/thumb grip.
Inlet barb has a built-in
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
Pinch Drip™ Pressure Compensating
Our highest performance Pressure Compensating (PC) dripper with a sealed turbulent flow path and diaphragm to maintain uniform flow rates over a wide range of operating pressures. Low profile ergonomic design to minimize dislodgement from supply tubing and for ease of installation.
- Low manufacturing coefficient of variation (Cv) to provide high performance (conforms to ISO 9261).
- Three color coded flow rates: 1/2 gph, 1 gph & 2 gph.
- Self-flushing (cleaning) action at low pressures.
- Insect baffle to minimize blockages.
- Inlet barb has built-in filter.
- UV stabilized materials for long life
Vineyards, Orchards, Row Crops and Landscape
What our customers say