Antelco 1GPH PC Agri Drip (30345)
The Agri Drip Pressure Compensating drippers are a turbulent flow path emitter, sealed to maintain pre-set discharge rates and uniformity.
Positive barb connection to accommodate micro tubing with inside diameter of about 0.16" - 0.17".
UV stabilized m
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
Agri Drip™ PC Drippers
A sealed turbulent flow path Pressure Compensating dripper incorporating a diaphragm that maintains a uniform flow rate over a wide range of operating pressures.
- Three available models: 1/2 gph, 1 gph & 2 gph.
- Positive barb connection to suit 0.16" ID tube or connect directly to supply tubing .
- UV stabilized materials for long life.
- Resistant to common agricultural chemicals & fertilisers.
Horticultural tree and row crops, vineyards and landscape applications.
What our customers say